|When in a Horoscope, all the seven planets namely Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Venus, Mars, Mercury and Saturn are placed between Rahu-Ketu then Kaal Sarp Dosh or Kaal Sarp Yoga is said to be formed in that horoscope.Rahu is considered serpent’s head and ketu is dragon’s tail. So the presence of kaal sarp yoga in a horoscope is considered particularly harmful as all the planets are surrounded by the serpent and thus loose their good impacts to a great extent which will make person less lucky, creates problems and delays in many important aspects of life , bad married life , no children , not satisfied from job. Depending upon the placement of Rahu and Ketu in the Horoscope, the effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh may differ and the persons having Kaal Sarp Dosh in their horoscope may suffer accordingly.|
For example :-
– A person may suffer with delayed marriage.
– Disturbance in married life due to the presence of Kaal Sarp Dosh in his horoscope.
– Person may feel obstacles in his professional life due to the presence of Kaal Sarp dosh in his horoscope.
– Some serious disease or diseases due to presence of Kaal Sarp Dosh in his horoscope.
– Someone may not be having a child due to the presence of Kaal Sarp Dosh in his horoscope.
So the effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh will be different for every horoscope depending upon the placement and strength of Rahu and Ketu in a horoscope.
1. Perform Rudra Abhishek pooja in auspicious Muhurat and Prayers to Lord Ganapathi and Shiv Bhagwan by a Hindu Priest.
2. If there is Kalsarpa Yog in the Horoscope one has to perform Nagdosh nivaran pooja so as to keep away from the melific effect of Rahu.
3. You must chant Rahu and Ketu mantra minimum 108 times everyday. Rahu Mantra “OM Bhraam Bhreem Bhrum Sah Rahve Namah” and Ketu mantra is “Om Straam Streem Strom sah Ketve Namah”
4. Offering sweet roti with sugar stuffed in it and fried, in pieces to crows every day morning.
5. Offering usual food articles to dogs.
6. Donating dull brown colored items & service to elderly people and saints.
7. Donate articles related to Rahu on Saturday. They are : blue and brown cloth, wheat, mirror, til (sesame seeds), oil, iron, blanket etc.
8. Throw raw coal (kacha koyala) in the river if facing a lot of difficulties and obstacles.